Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - Police Car

When i thought, going into the police force was my only way out. Thank goodness i woke up in time. What was i thinking?

There was a picture, just didn't turn out when i transfered the post.

8/26/2005
Singapore Police Car - WRX

The only reason for me to join the police is to be able to race on the road and be the only one doing it. Do you even care if it's a STi? I want! I think if you squint your eyes enough, you can juz admire the sheer size of the rims.

Now we're talking... Would prefer if the car is in waxed black and the word "POLICE" glows in florescent pink. Way vrooom cool.

Which reminds me, i kept seeing this pair(yes two not one) of STi. They're like identical twins, both white with pink stickers on the same spot. I believe the drivers are husband and wife cuz they each have a kid in their back seat waving frantically and making funny faces at each other ALL THE TIME! I wonder what did the lady say to her husband to convince him to "tia" pink stickers on the car lor. Anyway the car looked like it was gone past a Xerox the size of the car-wash. I want a Xerox liddat too. By the way if you guys have the August WHEELS, there's this picture inside which was damn funny. I was rolling on my bed when i say it. It's actually a Mitsubishi Lancer ah hem the one i always drive, with Subaru's signature air-scoop mounted on it and with a classic Subaru's high mount spoiler. Guess what, the fun part was that, the editors called it the "Mitsubaru Lancer WRX" haha i swear both are car and the owner are confused. What was the guys thinking man... Me? I want my Evo GSR in full fierce black polished to a mirror shine with huge rims say 20" anything bigger than that i might have to tear the inside of the car down, hammer it totally outta shape and the car would be in a total unbalanced ride then again, the bigger the better, complete with Brembo break pads, Momo and more Momo, ok let Momo live in harmony with Ralliart accessories, not so much Momo, one piece low chunky bulky bumber, in short, full body kit... For at least 156k to begin with. What a "humble" figure... I want man...

Guys with Sharkies are welcome to propose to "ben xiao jie" and take note, the bigger your rims, the better/higher your chances. Not those rims, what are you thinking of... Ok it's those rims... Silver polished one... I must be mad lah... Ok i'm really mad. I'll be more chin chai, i'll take a WRX STi.

But still dun wanna be "ma ta" leh...

Daddy!!!

No comments: