Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - Welcome To My Life

8/28/2005
Welcome To My Life

I know i'm upset but that didn't led me to the bloody accident i met with today. I'm a safe and accident free driver and not like i'm not already but from today onwards, i genuinely hate FEMALE drivers! And yes, i'm one myself but hey, don't drive like one and get stereotyped into one.

Don't worry, i didn't lose any limbs juz lost my mind for that moment of heat. I was driving my black mobile around Katong Mall and cuz they only have a driveway for pick-ups, i had to turn round and round till i manage to pick the person i wanted to pick, up. I stopped by the side of the road, with my hazard light on.

I decided i wanted to make a left turn into the waiting zone so I signalled left and i moved off real slowly. After checking my mirror, i only managed to hear a great Bang! The bloody bitch came from the lane on my right with a failed attempt to cut into my lane and turn left. My mirror told me she was going straight, meaning obviously, she DID NOT signal!

Being the nice accomodating girl i've never failed to be, i was prepared to talk to her nicely. Well i haven't got the bloody chance to do so cuz she came by my door almost immediately and stood there and scolded me continuously. I couldn't even open my door. So i went like, hey hey hey Look! Can i get out of my car to check the damage? She was walking away slowly away from the door and while doing all these, she never stopped her bloody mouth. I did try to explain that she shouldn't be turning in and all and guess what, she insisted that i did not signal and pushed the whole load of fault onto me.

I admit that while i'm on the road, i owe other road users a duty of care and whatever it is, i'm contributary negligent too but hey, don't scream at me just so because i was wearing jeans and cute t-shirt complete with limited edition cool Nike Air-Force Delta and look absolutely young. She must have thought i'm some young punk and shouldn't be on the road but i swear i make a much better driver lah. Fortunately i didn't really create a huge dent on the car, juz scratches which ends on the bumper/bodykit and i could juz spray the kit, i hope...

Damn it lah... She was driving this lousy silver Corolla lor... Mine's a new set of wheels... Only out of the Mitsubishi garage for less than 2 months... Fucking bitch... I told her to wait as my clearer headed friend was headed down to talk amicably, i really wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. I swear i was just damn unlucky. She kept going on about me wasting her precious time and that she needed to go for a concert and was running late and she happily scribbled illegible words on her "kiam cai" notebook and ask me to sign... Look lah, i may be a young punk but as a law student, and a bright one at that, i wouldn't be so stupid as in to sign anything lah. Do i really have the good to bully face?

So i quarreled with her lah. Almost went into a cat fight. My face was all flushed, my fist went inches from her face but all the S18..Offences Against a Person's Act starting to haunt me like hungry ghost lah... I kept my temper down. For those who really know me, i have a bloody fiery temper ok. Don't play play... I would have juz slapped the brains outta her there and then lah plus i wasn't exactly in a good mood to mediate things out. Fucker. Then my savior came. He was like "Look, both cars are on the move. There's no witness. It's your words against my word. So if you want both our insurance premium to go up, by all means, we can report if not we'll forget it and bear our own costs. How?" She initially shouted like it's between me and her not your problem and went wild lah. But slowly she calmed down and was like ok...

My engine juz got started, i went on and on like her it's her fault, i'll pay to get an automobile forensic and check the marks and see whose fault lah... But after a while i shut up cuz i'll get my friend into trouble lah... I was so angry i cried and cried and i trembled like hell lah. never before have i seen red, so red that i trembled in anger. And this happened twice this week.I probably offended some God or something...

First it was the sucky resignation and the whole heart pain saga then yesterday at Union Square, this fat fuck stomped on my foot and it's all swollen like some swine's trotter and my "ai ren" has gone for London and now this fucking bitch lah. I really wasn't at fault but she think i can be bullied kept rambling on... When my savior came, she shut up like some 1st grader lah. BITCH! Obviously bullying me. I swear i'll overtake her everytime i see her. Wait till i get my twin turbo. Now i need to pay for the damn scratches lah... Somemore she couldn't get a worst car plate but suits her lah... It's a CB as she was to me... 7887... What CB number right?

But blessing in disguise, i was unharmed lah. I watched Bewitched just now and at some point, the thing Nicole Kidman said makes me really upset lah. Like reminding how "sway" i've been. The scene when she told her Dad about she wanted to leave everything and forget about jerks... Whatever lah... I feel like crying but then again, it's all over. I shouldn't be so silly anymore. I'll open my eyes bigger next time.

Welcome To My Life...
Yes, in the song mode again.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna runaway?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
With no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desparate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
With no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
No one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
Never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like what it's like
To be hurt
To feel los
tTo be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
With no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like, what it's like Welcome to my life!!!!!!

No comments: