Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - Sucker Sucker

I only want my S40 right now. Oh well a Grand Vitara will do. Fine fine, Suzie then...

24/08/2005

I'm a SUCKER!
Princess Jaz

All my friends probably know that i'm a sucker for big nice shiny rim and i swoon over nice cars. Recently i thought i found a relatively ok Japanese car with potential for bigger rims and i was willing to wait for the big rims to happen. In case you haven't realise, rims in this case, means men and my life suck big time.

Well as i was saying, this set of rims looks like it has potential for upgrading to fit nicer broader cooler, stable tires which will fit the family saloon. I couldn't be more wrong. I was actually in for a undesired surprise. This set rims were made backyard, lousy, total fake and accident prone. No tires will ever fit nicely purely because those rims were weren't meant to be used, juz nice to look at. Like when you go shopping, "nice to see, nice to touch, dun attempt breaking it cuz you'll go home to cry your lungs out."

Maybe the continental car which doesn't look half as good, with reliable rims seems better afterall though i'm never going to be madly in love with normal rims but hey, i love them cuz they can be utilised and relied on.I swear i'm a total sucker. And because i made some god forsaken mistake, i may need to quit my job tomorrow but i know i'll be happier.

For the past few cars which past me by, after driving and sitting in it, i feel good at least i drove it once right and i never shed a tear. But hey why am i crying over bad car, with bad rims, terrible performance, ugly colour, totally unable to withstand knocks and blows which i haven't even gotten to test drive it. Good news, i know the car is inferior before losing my life in it uninsured. Lesson learnt, continental cars are still the ones with reliable engines regardless of how it looks and one day, you may find yourself driving a black shiny 6series, right? Who knows...I'm glad i have friends there for me all these while to tell me the car i was dying to drive sucks.

Though not all Japanese cars suck, in this case, it juz happen to be a mistake in the production line i reckon. I'm lucky not to have driven the car or in this case, let the car drive me. After a few more drinks i finally learnt my lesson, don't drink and drive. Since i am a nice MR-S myself, why would i want a fucked up car? I may not have very nice engines and rims yet but hey, i have space for expansion and before you know it, i may be a nice white Fair Lady with suitably large rims. I'm not looking for a 7 series nor a swanky Lexus, i only wanted a reliable family saloon, why is that so tough? But shouldn't i be happy with my Holden for now? Maybe one day, it'll be part of the Ford family right?I've put bad rims and ugly colours behind me. I only want a reliable Camry. Afterall, it's still a 2L car.

No comments: