Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - Super Girl

I was mad to even think of joining the police...

7/24/2005
Super Girl

I felt like i'm super-girl when i finished painting my room all by myself yesterday and went Salsa at night and continued the night by party with some friends. Though i'm damn tired but hey, it's a feat.

Some people really piss me off and why must i still be so shamelessly contemplating whether i should call or sms to tell you i miss you? Someone chop off my hands... Please! Ok i miss you... For whatever toenail or toothpick, i miss you. Only Lisa knows what i mean so dun ask me or even try to figure out what toenail and toothpick means.

I met some interesting figures at the bodokan i learnt my Krav Maga from today. I always knew Stephen, the guy who owns the place is some volunteer police or something like that. He was from the police and such. He trains people who teaches unarmed in police academy. Maybe Jo would be interested. This Dave guy i met is teaching there and he told me, though the pay isn't that good in the police, for degree holders like us(to be) can fly really fast. In fact what i'm looking at is they pay for your education in future if you qualify. And more importantly, someone is going to be happy if we were to take criminology, something which Jo and myself have been wanting to do for a long time. Unfortunately, our school doesn't offer that option.

Come to think of it, gonna be quite fun. In fact, I dun need to cut my hair really short. It's like school girl cut, that'll be sufficient. You'd start as an inspector, after the c-course even ASP if they have the space. You can fly as high as a DSP in less than half a year. But even the slowest, you can look at ASP in half and year, no probs. Tempting right? I'm tempted. But pay wise will be about $800 to even $1k lower if you work in the private sector but stress level is proportional to the pay level. But promotion seems more likely in the police at our level. We should talk about it. Next time you should talk to Dave. He'll make you convinced joining the police will be damn fun lah. Imagine police academy with our voices, damn cool. Reminds me of a TV serial i watched some time ago. Had practice at Sophie's place earlier. Damn cool. like a typical Japanese, she's damn on when it comes to practising and when our Merengue instructor told us to practice even when we're brushing our teeth, we thought he was joking, she did it. She's really sweet... And cool. Oh saw this on Ben's MSN thought it's funny and i'd like to share, ok i laughed my intestines out. Here it goes, "I tried sniffing coke once, but had ice cubes stuck in my nose"

No comments: