Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's been a year of ups and downs. I've graduated, got a job, lost some love, lost the most important love and found some new ones. Now i've got a new life, new found relatives, new job and new things to grumble about.

Christmas was good this year. Well, my definition of good is not calculated with the amount of or the value of gifts, it's because i've got my favourite cousins, nieces and nephews with me and we had an excellent time. I just hope that the Christmases down the years will be as good or if not, even better. Hope you equally enjoyed yours.

It's only a few more hours to another year and let me wish you a happy new year before it's too late. I'm not used to having new year resolution because i never seem to fulfil them but i hope during the coming year, i can excel career wise and see some results by the 3rd quarter. I also want to be a better person and this should be a lifelong aim instead of an annual one. I also hope i can find true love... Someone who loves me and whom i can snuggle with early in the morning refusing to drag myself out of bed to get to work then he'll drop me at work before bringing himself to his own. I just hope that i don't have the same resolution same time next year.

Have a great new year! Cheers!

No comments: