Sunday, January 21, 2007

9 of My Nieces and Nephews



Just found this Picture and according to Didi, this is one of the two copies of this picture so it's really precious. For those who are reading and you do not happen to be one of my cousins or nieces and nephews, the above picture shows part of the nieces and nephews contingent.

I hope i get all the names correct, well at least by Ah Boy's knowledge of his cousins,

from left to right, Ah Bee(Yao Dong), Ah Cai(Orh Gui Zai), ?? (Whoever this is, please own up - just wondering, is it Hiao Hiao Elvin?), Gor Gor (Kelvin), Ah Jing, Ah Mei, Eddie, Ah Boy (Kevin) - He's my age so you roughly know when this picture was taken, Ah Boy Jie Jie.

They were all terribly cute right. Ah Boy told me that this coming Chinese New Year he'll be getting all his cousins to to his place to take pictures so we'll get the updated version after CNY hopefully. Looking forward...

No comments: