Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

It has got to be my BEST birthday EVER!

I had my first birthday cake two days ago at a friend's chalet. It was a combined birthday with someone i barely knew but the whole 3 days of chalet was insanely fun!. Love playing the bone game seeing "Sir Uncle" gobble down fishballs, "Sir Fit Fit" cursing and swearing on top of his voice, "Sir Canine" grabbing his bone with natural canine instinct. The girls weren't far behind. "Mdm Uncle" and "I-fell-down-while-playing-the-game Sweetie" were my Power Puff girly buddies and we helped each other with fishballs and satays. I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE IT! Thank you, "Sit-At-The-Same-Table-And-Have-Dinner-Together Buddy"

Came to work reluctantly today but it wasn't so bad. No doubt, it's been really busy given my absence for the past 2 days and the emails been piling up but my colleagues were so sweet, they got me a cheesecake from Fullerton and i love it! Will post the picture tonight when i get home, if i'm still not dead. My bestest left hand left me nice smelling stuffs before she went on leave, i think she thinks i stink. Wahahaha!!!

Tonight would be the grand finale and something i really look forward to. I'm going KTV with my nieces, nephews and cousins. My favourite cousin, "Ultimate Power Power Ka-Chng" will be getting me a passionfruit meringue and i already love it when she told me. Will post on the happenings tonight. (Again, if i get home awake.)

No comments: