Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rotten Sunday

I've got a myriad of things to blog given the day has barely passed and i haven't even had any food. Bear with my grumbling...

I supposed i was overwhelmed by exhaustion yesterday. My brains were all filled by negative and upsetting things. Spoke to "Oscarised" last night and i mentioned if she's back in Singapore, she could come snuggle the Saturday night wth me and watch at DVD at my place or something. Then we came to realise, if she's in Singapore, she wouldn't even have time for all these ro for me for that matter of fact haha. But due to the time difference, when i'm lazing at home in the evening, she's also preparing to tie up loose ends and head for the bed so we could chat till the cows come home and we did. It's odd how lucky i am to have friends saying "when i come back to Singapore, i'll whack the person who upset you" or "i'll send the ah beng to beat that fellow up. How can he do this to you?" I'm usually the protective big sister because i've always felt the need to protect my little brother but in reality, i always feel vulnerable and it's nice to know that you're protected by people who will attempt to shield the pain for you. "Oscarised" , can we make it a point to spend more quality time when you decide to come back for good? Oh and i'd like to play mahjong with your sister... and possibly your Mom. You've got the best parents in the world and send your parents a kiss from the Princess when you speak to them the next time.

When guys say you're more than a friend, do they mean, you're a good friend, a buddy, a special friend, a special someone or "you're just a friend and i don't wanna upset you so don't read too much into it."? Just a wonder... Pour in your comments, i'd like to hear your opinions. Tag me!

Would you change your job to think of long term possible prospects or would you stay in a good, possibly better environment that you're already enjoying. Should one be adventurous and to venture out into new grounds and not look back even if you're bitten? I do not want to turn back neither do i want to be adventurous now. I was so courageous at one point in time that it seems as though nothing, absolutely nothing is going to make me stay in what i believe is a shithole. This is NOT a shithole, in fact it's a haven alot of people would love to be in. Am i stupid or what? Should i stay? My heart tells me to but too many complicating thoughts are just telling me to to be less complacent and more adventurous. Do i really want to move?

I was given permission to hire someone at work to help me. This is essentially someone who wants to do a pure administrative role. Now i know why employers have headache and why some candidates simply look good on paper but never turn out to be hired by the prospective employers. A few weeks ago i resorted to telling my colleagues that we should hire this girl because her name begins with a J. You see, everyone in my office has a J name. My ex-boss, my current boss, my colleague, my right hand at work and of course, myself. So we usually shout across the room.. "Jjjjuuu...jjjjeeee....jjjaaa... Argh why are we all JJJJJJ" but it's fun and i even heard they were very excited after they have decided to hir me some months ago. My current boss went back to the office and told therest of the office, "Guess what? She's a J. Jasmine!" To think about it is hilarious.

My dog was whining this morning and eventually woke me up. I'm happy with my weekend timing this time round, i slept early and woke up early. The best part, i had sufficient sleep! Yoohooo!!! It's about time i need to catch up on my anti-aging regime. I'm back on my "rejuvenating, anti-wrinkling" regime that cost me a bomb. I told a friend, "Estee Lauder cheated me of my money". But do you know, Estee Lauder is already the cheaper option. Much much cheaper. Right now i only wanna get a feet scrub. My feet got really rough after hours of running on the sand yesterday. My skin is peeling and my feet look like they belong to a construction worker.

CNY shopping must commence immediately! I've met up with some people twice and got no shopping done except skin care. I'm not going to wear my aging skin and go out for CNY. This year i can't "bai nian" because my grandma just passed away but Dad says as long as we don't bring oranges or wish people, we're fine. So must still look good for CNY right? ok i'm too tired to blog anymore, to be continued after i get some food.

I just had cornflakes and i'm back in action. Spoke to Inuka the Pig, she's quite clever to see what was bothering me and she was spot on. Do not ever doubt a woman's sixth sense. Just like how Blood Red guessed "the flower", it all came true. "The flower" really wasn't simple. The flower had the dog's attention, all the time. BR, i so need to tell you this on Monday. It's funny yet frustrating but i could only say, a woman's sixth sense, is simply unbelieveable.

I'm having my period which is why i wasn't in the best of moods these days. I've been grumbling about everything, anything and barely anyone knew what i was talking about. Maybe i should just heed "Gay Club Ringleader"'s advice to do the Mirena thing. But i'm not even sexually active, it's a bit expensive right. The day i deicde to do that, you know i've found someone i love and decided to do some family planning. "Gay Club Ringleader" is bringing "No Idea Why We All Call Her Rachel" to do it and because he told me that, i knew their relationship is stable and heading north. I's just a feeling. A girl wouldn't say yes to something this invasive, not needle or anything but invasive as in the discomfort of a foreign object stuck up inside you constantly releasing hormones regulating substances. Then again, friends on the Pill had been encouraging me to take it just because i'm physically active and it does affects my sports and beach days. So Mirena or Pill?

Today's Grandma's 100 days. I don't know how to blog it anymore. Spoke to Inuka the Pig and Black Pepper yesterday, it's such a torment to bear with the pain of losing a loved one. Losing the person who loves you the most and brought you up, the pain is indescribable. I still can't stop tearing. I wish she can be here when the world fails me, when guys fail me, when work fail me, when friends fail me, i know she for one, will never fail me.

On this rotten Sunday, i only wanna rot with my dog. Get a drink. Cry in my bed. Sleep and dream about beautiful things and wake up tomorrow to reality.

Dum Dum, I want and i need to talk to you.

No comments: