Friday, February 09, 2007

I Didn't Fish For This Catfish...

Do we enjoy fishing inevitably?

I met this "Domestic Help Royalty" at the gym recently and subsequently, we just for lunch twice. I should know he's interested and just siam right but i didn't and said yes to lunch. The first one was alright but the second one was a torture. He's just geeky and seriously, not my type. He kept asking, so when are you going to quit drinking? Are you going to quit this quit that? I've only met him for lunch the second time and he's asking if i wanna quit this and that? Alright, off to the bin you go. Well you can't believe how persistant he became. He sends me emails automatically updating me the status of his internet access, his work, his coming trip, his dinner with his friends and it kept coming even if i didn't reply. Then he insisted he needed to get a gift for me for my graduation but i do not want a gift, at least not from him.

Then he called. I was really pissed and busy because i came into work really late today and i had so much on my palate, let alone it's really tough to talk when my boss is sitting just one arm length away from me??!! For the rest of the day, he just texted me NON STOP! HELP! Is there a way to tell him that i do not want to go out with him tactfully? I only want a normal, lunchtime friend. I do not want a bf, not him at least. I wasn't even fishing him. I swear i never gave out or sent the wrong messages. I didn't really sms either. He's getting my my nerves!!!

No comments: