Saturday, February 10, 2007

Haven't Smiled Like This For A Long Time...

Why am i working at 4.30am on a Saturday morning? Why am i bothered to be clearing my emails from home? I guess it's all due to the very fact that i was ridiculously late today. Don't think i should elaborate on it but for once, i felt genuinely apologetic. It's just a bad day and i began the day a really bad way. I hope i'll bedoing real work soon...

Something happened today and it felt like it had not happen to me for a long time. It's weird, in a positive way. I can't say i'm confused, maybe just trying to be careful when it comes to what i categorise as important decisions in my life. At the same time, it's not that i don't want to put myself in a new and vulnerable position, i guess i'm just afraid to get hurt in the process. Maybe i should be more adventurous and not think too much. Besides, at this moment, i know i'm smiling from inside.

I think i should try to sleep before Singapore Zoo sends their headhunter to my place in search of a new panda for the zoo.

No comments: