Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Show Me The Money!

Once again, it's Mom's birthday. This year, we'll be having a scrumptious one with the usual suspects.

That's not the good news i've intended to deliver though. According to my boss, i'll be moving to do REAL work when the wall comes down end March but even better, i'm getting my own assistant. I'm thrilled!

Well, she'll technically be everyone's assistant but she's be taking over all my mundane jobs and i'll be moving on to do the big money making deals. I can so hear the ka-ching now. Then again, my credit card bill didn't quite succeed in surprising me this month. Well, it's not so much that i underspend because i've anticipated from the pre & post Chinese New Year shopping frenzy that i'll be on the gullotine real soon. Fortunately, i've got an unexpected little bonus and two big amounts from some merchants didn't quite meet off the cut off time set by our friend, Citibank, so it wasn't reflected on my current statement. However, "Chubby Teddy" gently reminded me that it's just like impending death, you'll just be like waiting for next month to die so i better not splurge my puny bonus on some state-of-the-art gadget. Maybe i'll just camp here for my iPhone.

Went to Jheraton last night and we ended up just bluetoothing each other. How exciting. If you think i've spelled Sheraton wrongly, that's not true. It's intentional. Well, we're all J so some monkey is going to name his kids, Jerk and Jitch oh and maybe Jee-bye. Wahaha i swear we were insane but i must say, it was fun. "Monkey" and "BR" can be so shitty but the fun that came with it, it's worth getting kicked on your shin!!!

No comments: