Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You Have Munchausen Syndrome!

You know who you are and you're suffering from this. I wish you never get to read this because i never intended for you to read my blog. But somehow, i think you do read my blog and you found out using some underhand, unscrupulous method to get here. I'm telling you that you're suffering from Munchausen Syndrome! I read about this syndrome during law school but forgot it actually existed. It suddenly came to me, there is such a syndrome and you're a victim of it. Go see a shrink!

For those of you who's wondering what the fuck is Munchausen Syndrome, it's a type of fictitious mental disorder. People suffering from Munchausen will feign disease or illness to fish for sympathy. It may not be entirely false but there's always plenty of room for exaggeration.

I know you're just full of shit and feigning it. I know that so stop trying to bullshit me and stop your constant need for sympathy. You do not fucking deserve it and i do not fucking care. Go fucking far away from me!


No comments: