Sunday, February 04, 2007

Volvo S40 T5

Was at my boss' poolside bbq and got to drive my other boss' brother-in-law's car. Did that sound confusing? Alright then, i got to drive the S40 T5 supped up and the handling, grip, pick up was just fabulous. Now i really want that car. It has always been the car i wanna buy to be driving on our roads but the misfortune being, i can't afford it, for now that is. The ride was smooth, suspension was a big hard but pretty expected given the gigantic rim size. Simply love it. I want that car!

Began with copious amount of champagne over the afternoon. Food was alright, a little too oily. The combination of oily food and alcohol was just disgusting and i really felt like throwing up. I didn't puke but it continued to feel really disgusting as the day went on.

BR called and asked if i wanted to do dinner. Thank God we had Chinese. Then she suggested mahjong. which really hyped me up for a while until we couldn't find players. Ran through my phone list and no, can't find a single soul. So now, i have the craving to play mahjong and no one would entertain me.

Just came back from St. James and it's actually my first time there. Swa Koo right? Bellini was alright, jazz is always easy and soothing but after a while, i got tired. I wasn't quite drunk, little tipsy but i didn't had like alot of alcohol today. In fact after the guzzling of champagne in the afternoon (Which i expected it to wear off by the end of dinner), i only had like two sips of whiskey at Bellini. I guess with all the unhappiness inside me, it was easy to want to feel drunk and you just get really high easily.

I'm too sleepy, going to bed. Thanks for visiting my blog guys. Haven't got much interesting stuffs recently but i'll fill you guys in with more interesting stuffs whenever i can. It's so crappy that i met so many cute guys out there but fuck lah. What the fuck is wrong with me?

No comments: