Friday, March 02, 2007

Care Bear Cousin: Playful Heart Monkey

Went for dinner with Dad, Mom, my favourite cousin and her two adorable daughters like night. Yes, the 2 of them were "the usual suspects". I hang out with them most of the time, well until "Chubby Teddy" took my weekends away from them. Well i didn't neglect them because of that, it's due to the discomfort of other factors now but i want you guys to know i still love you guys.

After dinner, we just shopped around and i came upon a huge, not gigantic but huge Monkey Care Bear. I've always loved Care Bear but never quite paid much attention to Care Bear cousins but the MONKEY!!! Well, FYI, i was born in the year of the Golden Monkey and i'm pretty much like a monkey. I can't keep still still and i can be relly mischeivous. I hate to say this but i'm as intelligent as well. Wahahaha!!! It's yellow and really caught my attention.

What really shocked me was Dad actually asked me if i wanted it. Dad had never quite gotten me toys and i really apreciate the gesture. Dad, being a fair Dad, will give my brother that amount in cash. I'm glad i got the toy because i've been looking for a nice toy which i can hug to sleep and this couldn't have came at a better time and for once i can say, "Dad got me this!". I love my Dad. Will post a picture on the toy once it's feasible.

No comments: