Sunday, March 04, 2007

My New Evo Looking Black iPod Nano

Sorry Jem, couldn't make it to hard rock last night. Promise it won't happen again. I feel so bad.

I slept really early last night, before i even got to brush my teeth, i simply dozed off. Meaning, i never intended to zzz off but was just too tired. It's been a hectic week but i'm enjoying every minute of it. Later in the morning, we're bringing "Purple Pony Princess" for breakfast and ice-cream yippee! Well, ice-cream for breakfast, doesn't it sound like somthing i always do? Haha, i've gotta admit, i'm a weirdo!

My new phone had been servicing me well for the past 24 hours and it's really fun. Well, i got myself into the "irritate myself to death" shit when i bought the idiotic, un-user friendly Samsung. I'm glad i'm back to my SonyEricsson.

BTW, i got my Nano! The 8gB black and fierce, Evo looking iPod. Haven't got a chance to use it yet but i thought it came as a great deal cuz they gave me a $64 voucher which i used it to get the earphones. Think it's way cool. Now, go out and get it!

Think i wanna go back and catch some zzzs before breakfast.

No comments: