Monday, March 05, 2007

Yum Yum Lunch

We have a new colleague in our office today, our brand new admin assistant. Round of applause... For me! I'm so glad the load is slowly being removed from my puny shoulders. Talking about that, i need to do something about my stiff shoulders. I'm wondering would the culprit be my pillow, my sitting posture, my keyboard with super short wiring or my bra straps. Whatever it is, my shoulders are aching and i feel terrible. I'm going to get new pillows, new keyboard, new bras and make sure this situation improve. I can't possibly sit here for 10 hours bearing the unbelieveable ache, it's impossible and insane. Should you be aware of any other cause of aching neck, please tell me.

Lunch was alright today. As usual, with every new colleague joining us, we'll go out for lunch. Went to Fullerton today, wasn't my first visit there and knew exactly what i wanted before i even got there, i can't resist good beef. Will upload picture when i get home.

My plans to go Bangkok during the Good Friday weekend was almost changed when Monkey suggested, or rather, coerced us to go Hong Kong instead. Frankly, i'm tempted but the factors holding me back would be the cost and of course, i'll get to go to Hong Kong end of this year again with my company if my boss decide to fly us up again like they've been doing for the past 2 years (For me, last year). So we've decided to stick to our Bangkok plans for now.

No comments: