Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Seat - Bad Bad Bad

My seat has changed again.

Now I'm not facing the sun nor is my big boss facing my screen but it's far worse. The whole world is facing my screen now. I can't even check my emails in peace now. Having the largest screen in the office is not helping either. My privacy is all gone. They are unwilling to put me in my favourite window seat for stupid reasons and now taking my away from the other seat but even more silly reasons. I'm feeling miserable. The sun in my eye was bad enough, now i have a reflective UFO looking thing in my eye. It's not making things any better though. From where i was, at least the sun wasn't that strong. Now, it's right in my eye. How clever. Was just telling "DGJ" how interesting it is to tell them I'll be resigning one day and the reason being "I'm stuck in a bad seat".

Seriously, it's not because I'm fussing about it, now can you work while seated in the most uncomfortable place in the whole wide world? Besides, your loud colleague is just right in front of you. With his voice amplifying your face, I'm almost sure i can't hear myself over phonecalls nor think and type properly in my emails. If you've heard the corny remarks he makes, you really wouldn't wanna be laughing to them.

No comments: