Monday, March 12, 2007

Office Expansion

Guess it's good that my office has just doubled in terms of size over the weekend. That will also mean that I'll be doing real recruitment jobs and more people will be hired doing the support work. Frankly, I'm not exactly enjoying this. My back is facing the door, extremely bad fengshui, not that it matters but that will mean that I'm actually looking at the nice view with the sun in my eyes and after a while, i keep seeing stars. It's really bad for my eyes and i should be like wearing sunnies or something while I'm working. I hate it. I feel miserable. My big boss happen to be sitting right behind me as well, and really, haven't got much to hide just superbly uncomfortable to have everyone looking at your screen. It feels invasive and i feel bare. My heart is constantly beating real hard with fear that someone might just pounce up on me of a sudden. Now i know what it means by bad fengshui. You're so emotionally affected, you can't really work. I genuinely hate it. I never hated something so much for a long time. I'm risking my damned life to be blogging this but i don't care because this will be the last time I'm doing this. If I'm doing to be pinned for taking 5 mins doing what i want, I'd be out of the door sooner than you think.

No comments: