Friday, March 23, 2007

Roadtrip, Yet Again.

Plans for Good Friday had been planned and changed yet again. The initial plans of going to Bangkok,then maybe Hong Kong, then became Bali then now, we're going to Malacca. It's like predestined i can't go anywhere too far, at most just across the Causeway. But we'll be going with "Monkey" and "Zhao Cai Mao" together with Monkey's colleagues. Guess it should be fun considering we'll be taking "Alibaba's" super bus so we'll all be crapping along the way. Simply can't wait...

We have so much plans on our palatte, i wonder when will we ever materialise them. Given by next year we wouldn't need to fork out some fixed expenses and possibly better remuneration along the way, we should be able to go for our Italian escape and Japanese retreat. Well unless i decide to do my NY bar, then i'll have to put it back to a later date. It's gonna cost me a bomb and i must say, i'm very tempted, as much as my current job doesn't require it, it will act like a safety net for me in case i'd ever want to go into practice, in fact, it'd help even if i were to go in-house.

I'm quite peeved at the moment with my work. Not that i'm not enjoying it, in fact i'm in tremendous joy to be moving forward. It has to boil down to the seating arrangement. Frankly, i'm alright here. However, a new colleague, well also a Aussie girl (maybe that's why), will be getting my favourite seat, the seat that i've always wanted. Window seat! Get it? And me, being here for these few months, working like a farm cow gets the everyone can see me, not so private seat. I'd love to reiterate, it's not that i'd go stuffs that i'm not allowed to do, it's just the ultimate discomfort of everyone looking into your screen. It's probably the first and only screen you can see when someone walk past the door. It's like big and bright staring right in your face when you step in. Fuck!

It's Natas fair this weekend, maybe i can start planning a small trip after "CT's" exams. We should take some time off this irritating and dog-eat-dog world.

I need to go for retail therapy...

No comments: