Friday, April 20, 2007

Could Be A Miracle...

Tiger went for an ultra sound scan last night and Singapore's top vet, Dr Jean-Paul Ly, told us that neither his kidney nor liver is severely damaged and would not be fatal. All he needs now is a sex change operation. I'm not trying to put neutering into a joke, the fact is, he seriously needs to change his gender. That would entails removing his whole male reproduction system and not just his balls. Well if that does him good, i guess we're happy. The only thing now is the cost. As alot of you may already know, this whole hospitalisation has burnt this huge hole in my pocket as well as my parents'. I don't think we can afford the operation anymore. But no matter what, we have to do it, else we risk his kidney and whole urinary tract having stones again. Wish him luck and pray hard that my Dad strikes lottery now. My old man is severely stressed over this whole saga financially and i wish i could help him. There's only so much i can do and i'm at my wits end. We need more than this miracle but even then, we're already extremely lucky to have Tiger back and running. Thank you... Everyone who has helped in his recovery or was there for me with your ever generous emotional support.

No comments: