Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm A Wild HOG!

Took the weekend to visit Grandma's grave and to pay respects. Brought Tubby there and even my cousin thought that Grandma would be very happy to see him and that he's treating me well.

Instead of my uncle's place, we stayed at Sebana Cove. Not the 5 star hotel sort but very resort feel and definitely relaxing.

We thought coming back on Sunday early afternoon could give us more time to rest but apparently NOT. Went to watch Wild Hogs with Monkey and Zhao Cai Mao. Good show. Hilarious! Would recommend to those who needs a laugh.

Dinner was disastrous but mango pomelo will always salvage the situation.

Was late this morning. My bones were aching... I need a break...

In the process of planning Melbourne & Sydney for August. Hong Kong plans was aborted. Will have to miss my colleague's wedding.

No comments: