Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dreams Catcher

What is possibly the weirdest dream you've ever had?

C'mon, share your oddest dream.

I'll start the ball rolling...

The one most memorable dream i had was when i was a kid. That's probably the only dream that i've ever had that i've remembered vividly since day uno. - I was strolling down the estate i used to live right after dinner, accompanied by my family members. Then a Mummy (as in those Egyptian horror films) came along in a wheelchair and started chasing me. The rest of my family members were totally unaware that i was being chased by the Mummy no matter how loud i screamed at them, my tears just came rolling down. Well, of course, i was on my feet trying to escape and not be caught by the Mummy. Now for the boring part, i simply ran and the Mummy kept chasing for the rest of the dream until i woke up.

When i was brought back to reality, i turned back to look at my pillow. It was soaking with tears. I must have been wailing like a tap . It sounds silly but hey, it did scared the shit out of me.

Has another dream last night and (using words Juju used) Easy Peasy Lemon Squeesy compared to the Mummy dream. I was walking down the street with Chubby Teddy, now better known as Tubby. We passed by this funeral parlour which deep down me, i knew it was also a bakery although there were no obvious signs that it's a bakery. I went there to buy a box of "Hei Bang" (Cantonese wedding cake), how irony right, buying wedding pastries at a funeral parlour. It's damn odd. Then we sat by the road side, just like the "wu jiao ji", a 5 feet walkway which was a common sight in Singapore in the 50s - 60s. Then my bf's ex-gf and her friend came to sit down with us and we chatted. She was holding his hand but i thought well, ok they're just friends right. Then he told me when we started going out, he was still with her. It freaked me out. But what was worse was that my bf started rambling off in fluent Bahasa. To put things straight, Tuddy did had this Malay gf who happened to be an ex-schoolmate of mine but it wasn't her in the dream lah, it was a Chinese girl??!! Ok back to the dream, he rambled off in Bahasa and i was so freaked, i just rolled my eyes and walked off in a daze.

Look! We all had our fair share of weird dreams. Do share yours with me. Well, apart from those unprepared for exams, teeth falling off, falling down, late for work, not packed for long travels, sort of dreams. Most of us would probably had, at some point in time, at least one of the dreams above.

No comments: