Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Work Stress or Irritating Colleague

Generally, people at work will know me as the happy, cheeky girl who's willing to do whatever she told, well if it falls within my job scope that is. I rarely reject people unless i'm overwhelmed but i'm no pushover. I'm lucky to have understanding colleagues and such but recently, some people are just getting on my nerves. I feel that i was pushed back to the starting point and the whole torture peocess has to start all over again. When people can't handle their stress and treats you like a trashcan, you'll be as upset as i am. I was almost breaking into tears but i remembered "DGJ" told me one last thing before she left this company. In order to gain respect in any working environment, i have to be alot more serious. Life is such, you're being judged for who you put out to be and not who you really are and what you can do.

I needed to vent the frustration out so bad that i emailed my bosses and told them in quite an angry tone that i was being "mentally abused" and being thrown PA jobs which were totally degrading for me. I'm like a heavy train going uphill, it seems like you're getting there and it's taking a long time and you're glad you're moving but when someone in the train keep jumping and kept the train from moving any more forward, instead pushing it back to base point, it's really vexing and dangerous. Well, it's all over. I just hope that i can have more of a poker face next time and learn to be more plastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you. Be strong kiddo.

BlackCookie said...

Miss you so much...