Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Senseless SG Boys

In general, Singaporean girls do not need their guys to open their doors nor pull our their chair but we're not going to deny that it feels good to be pampered once in a while. I must say i'm lucky because CT knows how to treat a girl right, not just me, guess it boils down to having 3 elder sisters who probably drilled him to walk the route leading to "the bright side". Well, he's got me, guess that's an incentive? For him at least? Oh crap...

My message is: "Singaporean boys in general (I STRESS, NOT ALL OF THEM), do not know how to treat a lady right." It doesn't have to be your sister, your girlfriend nor your Mom. Just gestures to know that you're still human enough to care about people around you. Take for example, my hands were full today with bags and such, the men just walked past me with no intention to open the heavy door for me and when they do it to let themselves in, they didn't bother to keep it open for 5 more seconds so that i can get it??!! WTF!

Guys, you've got to learn to be more gentlemanly. You'll never know who you're going to meet. You are constantly being observed and one day, it might hit back at you. When you're nice, you will be remembered. I never thought white guys were in any way superior and in fact, i've only dated Asian guys. Don't let the girls remember the white trash and leave you behind. Stop complaining Singaporean girls don't like Singaporean boys.

No comments: