Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ministry of Sound

It was a night of boys night out and i have decided to tag along. Needless to say, loads of alcohol and smoke. How unhealthy. Haha but i'm totally out of it, i was so awake, even at the end of the day, i feel that i could have flown a plane home.

I guess Tubby did enjoy himself with his bunch of bachelor classmates. I did try to run through my phonelist for single girls but they're either taken or they wouldn't be interested in men in general.

Got a call from Inuka when we were heading for Double O and we ended up at MoS since the bunch of fitties were there. Good to catch up...

But when we were there, there was this bunch of boys, seems like young Korean chaps, who were dancing behind Inuka. Given the protective nature i have over Inuka, seeing that she was obviously uncomfortable and possibly disturbed, i shoved her into the spot where i was dancing and took hers. The irritatant bunch then tapped me on my arm repeatedly. I got really peeved and warned them that it wasn't not funny. Sir Single and Available just went stright out to warn them with his "bigger than my face" fist. I guess the guys felt threatened and left. Had he not done that, i must have put my fist into the guys' groin with as must weight as i could muster. I wished i had the courage to do that the first time they tapped on my arm.

For that reason, i'd avoid MoS at all cost in future.

No comments: