Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stubborn Mule

One day my stubbornness is just going to be the demise of me. My reluctance to give in and my insistance on my stand will just make my life miserable. To think that i've gone through 26 years of stubborn life and should know very well by now that it's not doing me any good. I have not change and not very sanguine with any possibility of that ever happening. I guess as we get older, priorties change, we will learn to bear with things and keep them within than to let it blow up. However, the stubbornness is likely to stay.

Stubbornness is not an entirely a character flaw. It's just the way some people are i guess. To stand by one's decision should be encouraged. We should never bow down to untruths or wrongs. However, when you know certain decision is going to be life changing, then i reckon it's about time we just take a step back and think about what life has to offer had we not insist to voice our opinion or think we're right.

If only i have a knob to turn down my stubbornness when it is not helping my life in anyway...

1 comment:

Junn said...

There's a difference between stubbornness and making your stand. But then again, it takes 2 to make things work.

And you're right, over time, you'll learn how to give and take and eventually you won't be that stubborn anymore. :D