Friday, June 15, 2007

Christmas Island

"Christmas Island" is coming to Singapore today and this is so exciting. We used to work together till she decided to leave this company earlier this month. I've always loved to chat with her either on Skype when we first joined or via email and on some days, we can go on for hours on the phone. She's not fun as it hilarious, it just so relaxing to just have a good chat and she's so selfless when it comes to sharing her expertise on recruitment.

This description is going to sound like it's outta the world but this is just who "Christmas Island" really is. She's really tall. Not relatively to my height. Genuinely tall standing at about 6 feet. I would think she would be at least 6 feet. She's tanned and gorgeous. Her ability to guzzle beer puts most guys in shame. She's just like a bloke, just doesn't look the part. I'm looking forward meeting her tonight.

Somehow, the thought of Christmas Island makes me crave for hairy crab. They're all red when cooked aren't they.

I love the pictures on this site by a photographer, Jurgen Freund. For the purpose of today's post, here's one on Christmas Island Migrating Red Crabs!

No comments: