Friday, June 08, 2007

Stuffed... Pppuuurrrrppppp....

I guess i had too much food for my own good. Usually I'll be craving for food, some sort, any sort, all the time.

As many of you may know, i don't usually have breakfast but i had a huge fulfilling breakfast today. Even after my usual breakfast, i was found chomping on cornflakes even though i was hungry or itching for food. It was merely a motion that makes me feel comfortable.

Just before lunch, i went for a walk with "Very Long Name For a Designation But Simply The Supreme Of Administration" and we got some cakes so at this moments, i have the cakes staring at my at the corner of my eyes and tempting me although my tummy is bulging out of my pants and my button is on the verge of popping off my shirt.

The cake would have been a treat had i not just done a huge lunch with "Zhao Cai Mao" at Marmalade Pantry. The linguine is one of the best I've tried but the soup and coke really overdid the meal.

To gross you guys out, i just burped. Wet burp. Just like wet fart. It stinks and it reminds me of puke. I think on a certain level, it's puke because it was so acidic, it was burning my throat and i so could taste and smell it. Now I'm sucking on a sweet and secretly hoping that my tummy will go down and not feel so guilty after all. It is obviously not working.

My cake is tempting me to eat it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just eat the damned cake and the popping button thing is a real turn on... Tonight... :P