Monday, June 25, 2007

Tubby's Birthday in Tioman

Your Birthdate: June 23

People wouldn't take you for a passionate person - and that's where they'd be wrong.
You can develop deep emotions quickly, and you're the type most likely to move in with someone after a few dates.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 3

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 5th, 14th, and 23rd of the month.


It was Tubby's birthday last Saturday. He received his first ever birthday gift from me at the strike of 12. This is what he's got.



The day was quite torturous considering the coach and ferry ride to Tioman. You see, i have severe motion sickness, I can't even watch my brother play 3D games so the coach ride was a little of a torture to me. When we got to Paya Beach, it was all worth it. Don't expect 6 star hotels and such but it was nice and quiet, almost like a private beach. I loved it. Snorkeling was amazing, though the corals were dying. The only drawback, i was still motion sick so i needed to throw up in the sea. So i struggled back to shore, swimming against the current and chucked. It was terrible and needless to say, i was out for a couple of hours. I felt bad cuz he had to accompany me and miss the sun.

[For the record, i saw this fish and apparently, it's called a Teira Batfish.]


I was hoping if we all could, I'd love to stay another day so that Tubby could get a little more of the sun. I tried to make things all worthwhile for him when we lugged a couple of muffins from Toast and i set it up like a cake with hilariously kiddy candles "2" and "7". We had Monkey, ZCM, "Where's The Love", "Pink Queenbee" join us and i hope Tubby enjoyed the little celebration.

Just for the fun... My birthday...

Your Birthdate: January 11

You may watch someone from afar before you finally decide to make your move.
It takes a long time for you to develop an attraction to someone.
Generally, you prefer to pick who you love. Anyone who tries to rush you is in for some heartache.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, and 29th of the month.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for making this such a special day for me. I love you so very much, and if the bar is not to lowered, I can't wait to see next year! Haha.

Things would never have been the same, certainly would not have been better... Muacks

BlackCookie said...

Er... The bar can only be raised not lowered only applies to my gifts hahahha

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, gonna aim low then
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA