Monday, July 16, 2007

Down Down And Away

After all the failures, i've never quite associated myself with being lucky so when i managed to place someone, i was in disbelief. How can that ever happen to me?

The bad luck is now coming back to me in multi-folds.

First the bad offer, with short-sighted candidate.

Now, great candidate, great company. Miscommunicated. All the hard work down the drain. Money is not the primary concern anymore. Injustice have been done to my candidate and I still think she deserves something. Let's just hope that i can put her into another great role she deserves to be in. There's absolutely nothing wrong with both the candidate and the client. I think it's just me... How unlucky can one be? I must be the EPITOME. It's time for bai-bai...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be discouraged. You have done your best. It is not your fault. It is unexpected and in all unexpected stuff, it may be a blessing in disguise!