Sunday, July 08, 2007

Earl Grey Without Milk with Minimal Caster Sugar Will Do

Some of you may know but I believe most of you guys out there haven't the slightest idea that I do not drink coffee and have never had a single drop of coffee in my life. Bizarrely, I love the pure aroma of coffee. Monkey had this pack of coffee in his car one day and it came with a smell pump that squirts out a whiff of the beans. Heavenly. Ironically, the only caffeine that I take on a regular basis would be Coke, with tea coming real close, being the drink to start my days and when I'm feeling guilty or when I just want something to keep myself warm. Without milk. I like my tea black, just like how i like my man. Haha.

Seeing the addicts in my office craving for their lattes, I know I will taste it one day but i want the debut to be special. Just like saving your virginity for the right one, you want the first time to be special and memorable.

Although I haven't has the chance of how i want my latte to be, based on my imagination and my preference for certain things in life, here's my choice in my preferred sort of latte and based on the test, it's supposed to say something about me. What's does your latte says about you then?

What Your Latte Says About You

You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large.

You are a very frivolous person. You don't take anything too seriously. Why should you?

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Coffee is best taken black, naked of all distractions.