Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mannequins

Do people naturally become unscrupulous when they are desperate to make a presence or in this case, money?

I know many of us are plastic when monetary or hierarchical gains are at stake. For myself, I've tried to keep myself morally in track and mentally intact. As much as i know it's not easy, I'm proud to say that I've kept my mind clear, body clean and intentions straight. For the past 13 months, I'm constantly threading on dangerous grounds and when DGJ was here, she made sure that I don't blurt out insensible remarks that would get me nowhere but the bosses' bad books. Guess I'm lucky in that sense I had her guidance during the first few precarious months. Right now, i had to depend on myself and my fortress is pretty tight, save for the careless, off the tongue remarks occasionally.

It's such a pity how you start to nurture a friendship and how it turns out to be all plastic...

I miss DGJ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh...you calling me plastic issit?..hmph!! :(...I still read you every couple of days you know...just to make sure you're okay!