Monday, July 23, 2007

Handsome Little Brother



Why some cars are just so attractive?

My latest passion in cars... Pocket rockets!

Just look at the colour contrast, the grilles, the rims (oh well, could be much better)... Isn't this a feast for the eyes? Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder? This is the true inner beauty. Let's just not talk about the R32, the bigger brother with big muscles and all. For now, this handsome little brother can go from 0-100km/h in 6.9 seconds. Not supercar fast but trust me, it's more than enough. Tak cukup? How about top speed of 233km? Hmmm... Still far from your expectations? Put your butt in one and take it for a ride then let me know what you think....

By the way, i have a poll on your right. All you have to do is click on the one you like the best and keep coming back to see how opinions vary from people to people. Saw the Alfa Romeo Brera under Chevron House... Beauty!



When upclose... Fully waxed. This car is hmm... I never expected myself to say this about an Alfa but Beautiful!

2 comments:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

just add me on facebook dear...

sohlimited@hotmail.com

=)

Marquis_De_Sade said...

and before I forget...

*poke your forehead!! poke poke poke poke poke!!!*