Monday, July 23, 2007

I'd Love A SURPRISE... Hint* Hint* Anyone??? No Answer... TMD!

So glad that my contract negotiation and basic drafting skills have unknowingly improved. I have to say it's not flawless nor comparable to any qualified lawyer, but I'm quite happy with myself for not sounding like "me" in contract negotiations anymore.

My phone is dying on me and I want the iPhone. This means that I'd have to wait and bear with this until i get my iPhone. Or will i not get it? We've hear heaps about the bugs and crap and it does look damn sexy and slim. I really want it bad.

Speaking about sexy...



This is sexy and if it comes with this...



How perfect would life be...

Another day with Jasmine's mindless rantings... And WISH LIST!!! I want! I want! I want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUn waste your damn money on bags lah!