Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pretty Woman

Helena Rubenstein - There are no ugly women, only lazy ones.

I always believe that if i make the necessary effort, i can prolong my youth and look my best for a longer time. But for the past year, i've been burying myself in work and forgot all about taking care of myself. So slowly and steadily, i've been putting on weight, not going for facials, no more manicures & pedicures and even visits to the skin doctor was minimised.

For the past week, i've been trying to reverse the laziness. I went for facial, did my IPL, chemical peel, eyebrow, manicure, pedicure and even booked for a massage session this coming Sunday. I have to say, i'm feeling like a girl all over again.

From today onwards, i need to lose some weight, go for facials and remember to fix my IPL appointments.

Anyway, i have a questions for you girls out there... Occurred to me when someone asked me, "why do girls wear g-string/thongs?" Naturally, i just answered the VPL theory. Don't layman dislike looking at the VPL and isn't it impolite? Well true BUT thongs leave VPL too, don't they? Then why do we still choose to wear these supposed uncomfortable choice of undergarment? Most of my friends have probably gone into such a conversation with me before and without fail, i've always tried to convince them that it's not uncomfortable and if you're used to it, it is actually fine. But truth be told, it can get uncomfortable at time but really, i rather be uncomfortable sometimes than to be spotted with Auntie panties.

If one day, i stop going for facials, massage, facial treatments, manicures, pedicures and start to show Auntie VPL, please remind me that i should not be doing that and that i should look back and realise, that's not what i want. I want to feel good regardless how old i get and how many kids i'm gonna have.

3 comments:

its.lizzy said...

i like my butt to feel airy. hahaha
& it's sexier when a guy holds ur waist & accidentaly slip to the side of ur hips.. OOOooooo Nothing!

Marquis_De_Sade said...

You are gorgeous. *wink*

There. =)

its.lizzy said...

hey marquis, your sentence is directed at which lady? there happen to be 2 gorgeous ladies in this blog. ;)