Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Simpsons?

The polls aren't working but I'll get it fixed soon.

The YouTube box on the right, is the MTV of the Stef Sun song i mentioned earlier. Very nice. To play, click on the play button on the bottom left corner.

My face looks burning red today. Thank goodness i don't have any client meeting till Friday.

Simpsons' Movie is out and i really wanna watch it. Haven't got a chance to spend any quality time with Tubby since a week ago and the big fat argument that started the whole thing. We seem fine now but still, with his work stress and my incredibly schedule, we're finding it hard to fit one another into each other's schedule. Hoping that we could catch a Movie tomorrow after my dinner with the "Lucky Young Litigator Turned Corporate Counsel" (And i found her the job!). Then again, i tend to doze off at movies that are too late, no matter how interesting it actually is. My work zaps up all my energy, more than anyone can imagine.

Had viral fever yesterday but it's all better now. The ache still makes its guest appearance during the evenings. I think i really need more time to recuperate. The bones are getting older...

My planned Bangkok trip is proving more impossible than before. We're closer to the date and I'm nowhere near buying my ticket. I guess it's tough when we have to rely on decisions passed through a couple of people in between. I just need to go away...

I don't sound very coherent, do it? Must be the Anarex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST GO FOR YOUR DESERVED BREAK