Monday, July 30, 2007

Relationship Development

Business development is never the fun part of recruitment but for in-house, it is unavoidable if we want to make enough money for survival... And the LVs...

I'm on a quest of developing my client base so if you know of any MNCs and they have a legal department in Singapore, please let me know. Before i die of starvation...

Well, I just came to realise that maintaining a relationship is similar to in-house legal recruitment. You need to look out and develop new clients as you move into the higher stages where things get tougher and we just have to work harder to maintain status quo.

Between two, when the trust is strained, time would be needed to heal the wounds. Just like how I will have new jobs to work on soon if I spend time on it. Given that there are so much uncertainty going on at work, i think it'd be hard for me to focus on recovery but i promise to try.

Caught The Simpsons Movie over the weekend and i must say, it did not disappoint us one bit. Every segment is filled with hilarious bits that kept us going and before we know it, the movie ended. Like the TV series, we just hope that it can keep going on. Kudos to Matt Groening! If you haven't watched it, go get your tickets now. Just a reality check that "Balloon Scultor" reminded me - Could anyone of us love our other half like how Marge loves Homer?

No comments: