Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fang Xiao Ren

Since i was little, I've never pinned much hope on my luck. I used to work really hard in school only to realise i failed that paper and had to retake the entire year because i failed by 0.5 marks. If you heard of the reason for my failure, you would think it's a joke. And no, I really did study for it.

I've repeated countless papers only to emerge stronger and fight harder but face it, I'll never be like some genius. Not that I'm hoping to be one, i just can't swallow the fact that I'm always a step behind others. I'm beginning to think that this could boil down to my naivety/stupidity.

Since I entered my current employment more than a year ago thinking I will prove my worth and put an end to all the shitty luck i had all my life. Things were going smoothly until i got too trusting and forgot to be wary of people around me. Then again, this gives me more reasons to fight the adversity and like i always say, "I'll emerge unscathed".

I miss the time when "DGJ" and "Babooshka" all cared about one another and money took the backseat. "Christmas Island" did warned me to be careful of changes in people when they are in recruitment. They will eventually get ruthless and unscrupulous. I hope i can stay away from all the evils and just be a recruiter with my conscience intact.

"Babooshka" once told me something along the line that if i dread coming into the office one day, that will be the beginning of the end...

3 comments:

Zhoos said...

wear a ring on your pinky - preferbly made with crystal or some shiny material.

that'll fang xiao ren.

BlackCookie said...

can aluminium do? the shiny side of the foil? well if i do get a nice diamond ring i might consider wearing it on my pinky!!!

Zhoos said...

hey you leave your comments here I won't be able to read it lah.

anyways - crystal wards off evil. and when I say shiny I mean something like titanium, silver, gold, white gold, quartz, crystal, etc... preferably something while or silver.