Thursday, July 19, 2007

Will I Be Pretty? Will I Be Rich?

Over the span of one week, many things caught my attention and instead of sitting on it, which i usually do, I've went all out to hunt for the answers. The answers will prove to affect my life, my career and inevitably, my happiness.

No doubt my life is still in a mess. I'm still living with Mom & Dad and that fact itself will be my demise one day. I can't stay with a constantly frustrated woman in menopause who never fails to remind me that she's prefers loving my brother than me. Not that she even makes me feel that she loves me at all...

The property prices are just making me stay put and not have an itchy butt. Moving out would cost alot more and buying my own place is totally out of question... For now at least. The stress level is just mounting...

My career. Had thoughts. Maybe i should just stay. Maybe it wouldn't harm speaking to others. Maybe... How ambiguous can things get. I know what i want today but is that the best choice? Eventually, if i can afford my own place and comfortably relying on myself, I'll be happy. Or will i?

Que Sera Sera...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be good to your parents (esp Mum) while they are still with you, lest thou regret what she has done ...

On Job, keep an open mind!

its.lizzy said...

i know how u feel exactly am going thru the same phrase.
thinking shld i bear the shit or bite the bullet & rent

BlackCookie said...

people who knows me... i'm very good to my mom already... my mom not only irritates me, she messes up my life... i guess this trait just in the family. my two other cousins... hmm boat...

btw, who is this anonymous?