Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bad Appetite & Long Nails???

I was so reluctant to click on the Send/Receive button this morning and after I did so, I just saw numbers rolling and took my time to make so tea. The database is down and technically, I can't really work. Still, I'm sinking myself in to clear those disgusting emails.

Dressed down in all black today, still extremely lethargic from the lack of sleep. The usual executive look just wasn't the greatest way to bring me back to the stupid emails. Totally disorganised. Even my thoughts, they're all over the place. Haven't you already notice that?

"Elitist" was grumbling all morning about how inefficient our IT guy is (but he's my favourite guy!!!) and was very sarcastic on how beautiful Bangkok is with all the pollution and how gawdy the temples are but hey, that's Bangkok for you alright. And he rattled on endlessly about how his mobile didn't ring and he checked. Well, we thought we'd do drinks while we were both there but really, I wasn't in the mood to. I just wanted a break from work and the last person I wanna see would be him. Besides, I'd rather go for another massage. Fucking irritating. Argh...

I lost a little weight when i was in Bangkok. On the first day, my appetite was still normal. I was eating heaps but second day on, i lost it all. I nibbled, picked and was eating like a mouse. Then i start to wonder, is it the food of is it just me? Now that I'm back with the same old Soup Spoon and Food Barn, I don't exactly feel like I want any food at all. What is wrong with the Chomp Chomp Machine? I'm still hungry, any given time of the day but surprisingly, I have no urge to hunt down food.

Yuck, my nails are too long and i can't type. I'm so unlike a normal girl and mind you, I really hope to be able to bear with nice long nails. Could still recall when i first came in, "Comedy Boss" told me that he was very surprised to see the "Interests" part of my CV - Cars, gadgets... Blah... Well, both of us love cars so we could go on and on. Maybe that's what got me the job.

Let me get back to work and I'll update you guys of the bits of my trip to Bangkok.

Btw, whoever called me last night, number withheld, please do leave me a voice message (i have that function for a reason!) or send me a text message. I really don't like to be left scratching all my hair off. Freaking frustrating! Might be a client but which one.......

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Be nice to IT guys.

They hold our balls (figure of speech) to information integrity especially in the legal industry. They are the only guys who can sneak and leak anything... including raunchy emails one sent to that 'secret' significant other in the office.

*shrug*