Friday, August 31, 2007

Brand New Start

Today is a brand new start.

Still haven't figured out if it's a good thing. I'm no longer doing in-house legal recruitment which means all these months of business development has gone down the drain. Ironically, since I found out about the move since last night, I have got at least 3 new clients emailing me on their recruitment needs and I'd have to pass them on. I spent all my billable time on precious business development and now, I'll have to give it all up my new assignments and all my clients.

Oh well, the consolation being that I do not have to work with "Elitist" again but the negative side, I'm sort of being pigeon-holed to do private practice in Singapore. The market here is so small and will be very limiting. I guess I just have to be positive and think that it's a better team that I'm going to be working with and I will probably end up learning alot more from DCM to project finance.

As some of you may know, the past couple of weeks had been tragically pressurising for me which make me feel terrible about myself. Just pray that that these will be over very soon although my car buying plans will have to wait...

I'm too stressed up to be typing anything that makes any sense.

Sigh... Wish me luck...

No comments: