Thursday, August 30, 2007

FMCG - Fucking Miserly Crazy Goons

Just came back for a meeting, sneaking in a short entry before I shoot off to yet another meeting. The meeting earlier was a total disaster. The client's a very well-known brand and I almost got someone in there. They are so freaking stingy, giving me ridiculous budgets to work with. Some girl was even willing to take a massive paycut to get in there but her only condition is to start later so that she can get her bigga betta bonus then leave. They didn't want her after that. WTF! I will never ever be able to find someone of that level for that miserly pay. I'm not upset because of that. I'm in no condition to talk about that. Just feel like the world is crumbling down on me and I just want to burst into tears. I feel discriminated against. Alright, take a deep breath and to the next meeting I go...

No comments: