Friday, August 24, 2007

Hmmm... Who Shall I Marry?

One nutter really sympathised with my plight and is asking me to marry him. I thought it's really funny. I was just talking to "UHU Glue's BF" the other day and he told me that if i'm left on the shelf by 35, he'd marry me. Hey, do i look like nobody wants me? Well, maybe but what a consolation to know that there are people out there who wants to marry me. It's a good deal here. I can cook and clean! I'm going nuts too. About time to sleep and not get dark circles for the photoshoot tomorrow. Thanks all for making me feel better. "Such a feeling's coming over me. There is wonder in 'most everything I see..."

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

I remember having a pact of the similar sort.

All I can say is... THANK GOD she got married. =P