Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New York New York...

Alas, I had my steamboat today. It's an unsaid rule - "Monkey" will suggest going for steamboat at least once a week. (There was once I even had MSG attack due to steamboat but that's another story.) It's like a catchup session. "ZCM" and "Monkey" will be going Lombok next month and Egypt end of the year and me, probably stuck behind my office desk, stressed over work and pulling out all my hair. "ZCM" can't make it for the October Prague trip so "Monkey" asked if I'd like to go. I'm tempted. Should I? Not going to be easy bunking in with someone notorious for his incredible snoring known to wake up people staying next door. Well, if he can tahan my teeth grinding...

Prague in autumn is going to be beautiful... Prague castle, the dancing house, Charles Bridge... Could have been so romantic but with "Monkey"??? Well, at least he's an excellent photographer! 14 hours of flight is not the only factor deterring me. Should I go?

I have so much going through my mind right now, I can bearly function. Had a very long chat with "UHU Glue's BF" (I think I'm spending so much on long distance calls, it's about time you dump New York and come home!), he never fails to be very reassuring. He's so going to kill me that I'm considering Prague, not New York.

To UHU Glue's BF - "If I'm not going Prague, I will try to plan a trip to New York around Christmas. Make sure UHU Glue isn't gonna murder me. You can move in with her and I'll take over your apartment."

Not sounding very coherent today. Travel or not, some things need to be sorted with urgency and I will do just that.

I do not appreciate people stealing information from me regardless of your intentions. This only reminds me of a failed relationship I had for 6 years of my prime. Yes, the "Munchausen Syndrome Man". You can never imagine how hard those times were to have a boyfriend who pries into your privacy and threatens to kill your family. Now that I'm out of it, I have to learn to be stronger and protect myself. I don't think I can take any more rubbish. Now I'm feeling freaking vulnerable. It feels like if anyone were to tap on my shoulder, I'll yell "Go Away!" and hide under my blanket to have a good cry. Sick and tired. I need to cry...

No comments: