Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sick and Totally Fucked Up

Drinks tonight is canceled and postponed to an unknown date. Happens all the time. At least Villa Bali is still in the plans for a good Friday night out. But considering the photo shoot for our corporate profile is scheduled tomorrow, I'm going to be running around in a suit. The ideal Friday dress should like a sweet black demure dress, not looking like a litigation lawyer. Oh heck, even in t-shirt & shorts with my hair all over the place flushing after a good gym session, some associate from a top law firm still bothered to speak to me so I reckon, the white shirt and black skirt shouldn't matter that much.

Down with upper respiratory tract infection for the past two days, I'm finally back at work today. Still stressed up and the body ache is torturing me. My throat seems to get worse and I can barely speak this morning.

Argh... Everything's fucked up. Was pulled out for a chat today. Going to plant myself into nothing but work from now on. Oh fuck, I'll try.

Can I cry?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat happen? Hope this will go away.... keep smiling :)

BlackCookie said...

Haha, "AJD" i know it's you... Thanks man. Love you guys.

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Come here....

*cuddles u tight*


=)