Friday, August 17, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

When I got home last night, my stomach was growling real loudly. I started to recall what I ate and I'm very sure none of my friends would believe this - I only had a few mouthful of mushroom soup from Soup Spoon during lunch, some finger food and a lot of champagne in the evening. That was all. No wonder the tummy's complaining. But bizarrely, I didn't had the craving or yearning for any sort of food. Looking at the way things are going, it'd be a piece of cake for me to lose a couple of stones. Then again, that was never my intention. I think I'll go for dim sum today and fatten myself up...

Drinks were fantastic yesterday. We manage to get almost everyone in the office to come along including the admin staffs and some of our candidates came along to join us as well. I don't even remember how many bottles of Veuves we actually finished but thankfully, the company is paying for all that.


"Comedy Boss" expressing his gratitute."

Just as we were leaving, we heard this cat meowed real audibly around us so the group of recruiters went around looking for a cat. So i finally found the cat with this shot...



Weather's really bad today which means that if this goes on tomorrow, I can't go wakeboarding.

My fingers and toes are all crossed today. Will announce it when it's finalised. Then again, if you know the nature of my job, you'd have guessed the answer.

For those of you who wants an extravagant brunch this Sunday, Greenhouse is serving Dom Pérignon instead of the usual Moët but of course, you'd be paying slightly more than double the usual price. If I'm not wrong, it's about S$268+++ for the Dom brunch. Anyone? Ahhhhh...

No comments: