Thursday, August 16, 2007

What A PiTy!

My colleague who works from home sent me a reply on drinks night - "Hi lovely – you are back in one piece. Gosh, I remember when you were just a young, innocent lass who would only drink one drink. Them days are gone I guess! I am so sorry but I can’t make tomorrow night. Not to worry – you all have fun. Have a drink for me." See! I was young and innocent when i first came here. Those were the days.

Spent the entire morning doing the Pipeline report only to find out later that it's not due for another 2 hours. I've already done it! I'm hopeless with Excel. Can anyone help?


Every time when i see the PT Cruiser, it reminds of of a hearse and they even have a PT Cruiser Lovers Club??!! What are these people thinking? http://www.ptlovers.com What's the world coming to?

Look at this - Doesn't it look like it's the back of the PiTy Cruiser?


Since we're on the topic of cars, do you know the bloody Skoda cab is actually quite fast. I was driving "Xiao Bai" one day and I wanted to race that fucking cab to the converging lane leading to the expressway and as you know, when you're waiting for the turbo to kick in, you just go like fucking slow so I actually lost to that cab! Well, after we hit the expressway, after "Xiao Bai" managed to spit out more fuel, I did eventually overtook him but that's not the point. The point is, i lost for that 3 seconds. How infuriating!

I never quite noticed that the number of MINI's on the road. Somehow, the whole journey home from Vivocity were filled by these pocket rockets of various colours. How weird. Have anyone of of you ever thought why is MINI written in CAPS when MINI should have been mini? As in mini Mini? Speaking of the MINI, I still remembered when "Monkey" was shopping for "Xiao Hei", we all went along for "the space test". We would have been trapped our way up to Malacca had he bought the freaking MINI okay... "ZhaoCaiMao" and myself got into the car and we thought, hmm, great shopping car but we were trying so hard to discourage "Monkey" from buying one. Everytime we see a MINI on the road, he'll be like, "woah" and we'll all call him wuss. "Why you wanna buy this wuss car?", "What is wrong with you, wussy?" Ok, back to the space test, somehow, they got me to test the bloody space behind and after I got into in, they closed the bloody door and left me in the puny space alone. Not knowing how to get out, I felt freakingly claustrophobic and was on the brink of bursting into tears. Trust me, the MINI is meant to be a 2 normal person car or a 4 midget seater. Do not try this (the space test) at home. Good gracious. Eventually, "Monkey" settled for "Xiao Hei" - the fake R32. Sidetrack - Last week when we drove Xiao Hei to Vivo while "Monkey" was away in Shanghai, a couple (obviously German) gave us the thumbs up. I was just thinking, maybe if they have seen the little brother engine, they might just change their mind. "Xiao Hei" might look like a R32, in actual fact... "Monkey", don't kill me please.

Sorry guys, the car poll isn't quite working so bear with the bug and it'll be back soon.


Oh have i told you, the all supped up T5 once owned by Comedy Boss' brother-in-law was traded for a Carerra. Should have bought the T5. It was a great deal he offered. I don't need to say it's a great ride, excellent handling and ooohh, sexy body. Stop it you guys, it's not squashed up! It's the lines that gave it its sex appeal. You're just jealous...

No comments: