Monday, September 10, 2007

K850i

Buying mobile phones can be such a bitch. Couple years back I rushed to buy the K750 before it was launched. Superbly overpriced but must say, great phone!

Couple of months back, I bought the Samsung D900 Calvin Klein special edition on an impulse. It was a good looking phone but for my purposes, it's not great. In fact, I nearly murdered the phone. It could not save sent messages so for an absent minded airhead like me, when idiots like you send me replies like, "OK!", "Yes", "No", "Alright". HUH?

Then got the W850 as a gift a couple of months back. All good but only problem, I don't use the Walkman function at all. It's a Walkman phone for crying out loud. Even then, it's still a good phone. My experiences with Sony Ericsson's been great after some disappointing Nokia of course. My only problem with the phone right now is its size. Too fat. It would be perfect if I could just put it through one of those Marie France courses.

Now the perfect one is here...

Introducing the K850i -

It comes in 2 colours, the green one looking like a light sabre from the side profile. As much as I think the Velvet Blue one is nice, I can see myself going out to get the luminous green one. It's so Star Wars!!!

Best part - it has a 5 megapixel camera! Why am I not getting it? Well, I'm saving up for my NY trip end of this year so this will have to wait. How depressing!

1 comment:

Ivan said...

lost my k810i. i am so waiting for the k850i to be launched to help the k810i prices plunge. lala.