Friday, September 28, 2007

Pain In The Arse

Organising events are seriously a pain in the bloody arse. Been trying to get a couple of people for a wakeboarding session on the forum. Things started fine as a couple of them have already confirmed that they are coming and they are not people who would fuss about the details. Which explained why I went ahead to get things started.

Then people have their last minute commitments and are unable to turn up. That I can't blame them because I have my fair share of last minute pullouts. So I went on a hunting spree for more wakeboarders. Finally got the number of people and in fact, the response was overwhelming. One of the girls decided to go purely because she gave me face (or so I believe). I'm currently helping her with her forum set up and she's one of those who are grateful and shows it with her actions. Way cool... People like Como and OLL are purely "damn onz".

Shit never comes singularly. Just found out from the boatman cuz instructor that he's just sold his boat and all. With the bigger boat the price is different. So everyone would just be paying a little more. With the group that I'm going with, I have no worries that they wuld pay the difference. But there are just some people in the forum who would nitpick on the details like the price, the number of minutes that you're out there, the size of the wake, the safety precautions, the arrangements... Fuck lah, how did I get myself into this shit.

Don't think I'd wanna organise something like that again unless I can confirm who's going and they are not the "ghay ghao" sort or I'll end up shooting everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing I learnt, never organise anything, you can't please them all and it just aint worth it...I just chill until someone finds me..