Thursday, September 27, 2007

RAWR!!!

i know I haven't been in the best shape to blog on anything interesting. Work's been getting the better of me. There are just so many things that me grabbing my hair and attempting to remove them. Not a very smart act, I know. There was an undercurrent war today but as it turns out, my back was afterall being looked after in a way and I managed to inch forward. This gave me the energy to run this race more diligently. I shall be a warrior and fight on!

Is this like a massive birthday week or something? I'm attending a surprise party tonight and I'm guessing Holey Moley won't be reading my blog from now till then. Boo! Today is also Ajoop's birthday. Hey girl, Happy Birthday! It's been so long. We should do dinner soon!

Tomorrow would be Jem's and BFG aka my baby brother Big Fat Germ's 23rd birthday. I can't believe one of my best friends and my brother were born on the same day, same hospital. Kinda freaky but hell with it, 2 birthday gifts in one day? Bad news for the pocket... Well, still love both of them dearly nonetheless.

Today's not exactly a good day. Will fill you guys in. Just wanna RAWWWRRRR!!!!

No comments: